Most Popular Posts
- Hold My Hand
- Business Trip From Hell
- No Life for Dummies Manual Here
- Kid Hoops Coaching: 3 Lessons that Apply to Your Team
- Judging Books by Covers
- HR Friendlies and Unfriendlies
- Big Moment - First Call
- So Pissed Off Right Now
- ‘Everyone Gets a Trophy’ Discourages Greatness
- Acorn and the Oaks - a True Story
Bare Knuckle People Management is the top solution for the most common people-management issues. It provides the specific distinctions needed to turn your management into leadership. Read this book and watch your teams succeed!
—Justin Sachs, bestselling author of The Power of Persistence and Your Mailbox Is Full
Posts Tagged ‘Jerry Sloan’
Flipping through the NY Times this morning, I saw an article about Utah Jazz head coach Jerry Sloan’s sudden and unexpected resignation, purportedly over ongoing conflict with guard Deron Williams. Thinking there was a bare knuckle management message in there somwhere, I read on.
But I couldn’t get past …Read More